Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall is Pumpkin Time! Some of My Favorite Pumpkin Related Pins

One thing I miss here in South Texas is those crisp nights of bonfires and hot cider and the bold yellows, oranges, and reds that take over the landscape. I love fall and I especially love all things pumpkin. In celebration of the "the great pumpkin" I have listed my favorite Pinterest pins. I'll let you know if I get to try 'em out. It seems like my energy is waning like the daylight hours lately. I haven't even taken pics of the cool Halloween decorations me and the little one put up last weekend.

This one I just have to try! I love Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte but it is too darn expensive for this single momma to indulge in as often as I would like.



Source: facebook.com via Gina on Pinterest


Pumpkins and cream cheese, oh my!



Pumpkin French Toast. Say yes to breakfast!


Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes. These would be so cute for a fall birthday!


Source: pinerly.com via Gina on Pinterest


And finally fall would just not be the same without Charlie Brown and the gang.




No comments:

Post a Comment